Gaming Law Attorneys Serving Minnesota Tribes
Casinos and gaming provide an opportunity for Minnesota Indian Tribes to raise the standard of living in Indian communities. Gaming also benefits neighboring communities with employment and entertainment.
One important key to a successful gaming industry is legal advice and advocacy. Attorney Leif Rasmussen in Edina has considerable experience in Indian law and the regulations that affect the gaming industry. He serves as general counsel to the Upper Sioux Community — an Indian tribe located in Southwest Minnesota.
We represent Indian tribes as well as businesses that want to do business with casinos, bingo halls and other types of gaming establishments. Here are some examples of the service we provide:
- Navigating the regulatory and permitting process
- Developing new gaming projects
- Providing due diligence for complex transactions
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Addressing employment issues
- Protecting intellectual property
- Drafting gaming ordinances and regulations
- Representation before state and tribal gaming agencies
- Representation on land into trust acquisitions
- Litigation services
- Protecting data from theft
For More Information About Indian Gaming Law
Our lawyers offer a free initial consultation to discuss gaming issues either in person or over the telephone. If you have questions about our services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss how we can work together, call 952-373-4534 or complete our contact form.