Edina Asset Purchase Agreement Lawyers
At some point, you may consider selling your business or purchasing a business. At Steffens & Rasmussen, in Edina, Minnesota, we are proud to provide small businesses in the metro area with experienced and personal legal services regarding stock and asset purchases, including:
- Stock Sale: In a stock purchase, the buyer is buying the entire business, including all of the outstanding shares of stock in a corporation or the membership interests in an LLC or partnership, as well as the assets, liability, name and good will of the business.
- Asset Sale: In an asset purchase, the buyer is only purchasing the business’s assets, and not any stock or ownership interests.
Are you considering buying or selling your business? Contact the Edina asset purchase agreement attorneys at Steffens & Rasmussen today to set up your free consultation. Call 952-373-4534, or toll free at 877-349-1879.
Bloomington Stock Purchase Agreement Attorneys
In either type of purchase, an extensive amount of research and due diligence needs to be completed. At Steffens & Rasmussen, we:
- Create a complete list of the company’s assets
- Determine the financing options available
- Conduct UCC searches on assets to determine if they are encumbered
- Draft noncompete provisions in the agreement as part of the sale
- Draft confidentiality agreements regarding the sale and nonsolicitation of employees
Contact Our Experienced Edina Business Lawyers
At Steffens & Rasmussen, we offer a free initial consultation either in person or over the telephone. We understand how important these issues are to you. If you have questions about our services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss how we can work together, contact us today.