We Can handle All of Your Business Law Needs
At Steffens & Rasmussen, we provide a wide variety of services to our business clients, from assisting in selecting the type of organization entity under which to operate, to preparing agreements, sales and purchases of businesses, to obtaining financing and funding for business operations.
No matter what business need you may have, Steffens & Rasmussen is your hometown firm to handle it.
Advising You Throughout the Life of Your Business
We advise our clients about directors’ and officers’ liability, dissolution, franchising, reorganization, trade association membership and activity, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, business successions and shareholders’ rights.
We offer many valuable services to our business clients, including:
- Assisting in selecting the type of organization entity under which to operate
- Solving employment law issues for employers
- Assisting franchisees with franchise purchases and agreements
- Handling asset and stock purchase agreements
- Helping to obtain financing and funding for business operations
- Preparing agreements, contracts and other documents
- Handling commercial collection proceedings
Our firm also represents clients who are or might become involved in a lawsuit or appeal as a result of a dispute, including prevention and settlement in such areas as employment claims, contract disputes, shareholder disputes and other commercial matters.
For Advice You Can Trust, Contact Us Today
From our convenient Edina location, we serve businesses throughout the metro area. If you are starting a business, or have a business dispute that needs handling, contact us today. Call 952-373-4534, or toll free at 877-349-1879.